I wish you a very warm welcome! Thank you in advance for learning about my practice. Bullet points and text can only go so far, so please do reach out to me if you have any questions. I’d love to help you!
Now for the bullet points!
• I have 16 years practice, 15,000 hours experience & over 3000 clients having worked at some of London’s top hospitals and Universities as well as in private practice previously in Hampstead, Canary Wharf and Stratford.
• Currently I offer therapy to residents of the following areas: London, UK (online), Colorado, USA (online), Florida, USA (online) and Hawaii, USA (in-person, in-nature and online).
• I provide CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision, and CFT Training (one on one)
• For the UK and the US state of Hawaii, I am registered with insurers. Please contact me to confirm coverage. I also work with self-funding clients located in the UK, or the US states of Colorado, Florida, and Hawaii. I do not require a client to have a diagnosis to receive CFT with me.
• I also provide Compassion Focused Coaching with clients worldwide and am a certified Coach (having completed specific, intensive Life Coaching training)
• I provide CFT specific Supervision with various CFT Supervisees since 2014.
• I have approximately 9 years and over 6000 hours of experience specifically providing CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision and CFT Training in the NHS, at Imperial College London, Westminster MIND & in Private Practice in the UK and the USA.
I offer a no cost / no pressure Free CFT Test Drive Therapy or Supervision Session to see if we are a great fit. Please book yourself in for an appointment at: https://cbt.as.me
English (native) Japanese (proficient)
PG Cert in CFT - Derby; PG Dip (CBT) - Reading with Distinction; Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy - Regents University; Master's Counselling Cambridge College, USA
BABCP (Fully Accred); BACP (Accredited and on Register), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Hawaii, USA), Approved Telehealth Counselor (Florida, USA), Licensed Professional Counselor (Colorado, USA)
More Bullet Points! • PG Cert in CFT in Derby in 2012 (Cohort 1) First open to 'public' • Received CFT Supervision for 9 years; 1 Year from Andrew Rayner and 8 years from Wendy Wood • 9 years and over 6000 hours specifically providing individual and group CFT Therapy & then CFT Supervision in the NHS, and at Imperial College as Deputy Head of Department • Provided CFT Training at Imperial College to Colleague therapists, Provided CBT & CFT Supervision & Training at Westminster MIND. • Provide CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision in current Private Practice to UK and US (Hawaii, Florida, Colorado) • Delivered CPD Training at multiple NHS away days on CBT & CFT. (SLAM & CNWL) * Co-Presented at previous BABCP Symposium on ‘Learning CFT from the inside out’ with Asmita Palmer and Mary Welford • Delivered ‘Third Wave’ trainings in CBT (focused on CFT) at Westminster MIND. • Pioneered one of the first CFT groups implemented in the NHS at SLAM (South London and the Maudsley Trust). Successfully facilitated 6 times and then trained colleagues to take over • Completed (as participant) 8 week MSC Course in London • Completed Ecotherapy Training (level 2) and incorporate Ecotherapy / Nature based therapy within a CFT framework – after all we evolved outside – not in offices! I offer a free no cost / no pressure CFT Test Drive to see if working together feels like a great fit. Please visit https://cbtgym.com/compassion-focused-therapy/ to learn more.