- I have 14 years practice, 12,000 hours experience & over 2000 clients having worked at some of London’s top hospitals and Universities as well as in private practice previously in Hampstead, Canary Wharf, Stratford and now exclusively online video.
- I provide CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision, and CFT Training (one on one) as well in an online video clinic through secure video conferencing software that uses Military Grade Encryption for UK and European clients only.
- I am registered with all major insurers in the UK and work with UK clients that are insurance based and clients that are self funded whether they have a diagnosable mental health condition or not. I do not require a client to have a diagnosis to receive CFT with me.
- I also work with clients outside of the UK and provide Compassion Focused Life Coaching (having completed Life Coaching training)
- I provide CFT specific Supervision with various CFT Supervisees since 2014.
- I have approximately 6 years and over 5000 hours specifically providing CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision and CFT Training in the NHS, at Imperial College London, Westminster MIND & in Private Practice.
PG Cert in CFT - Derby; PG Dip (CBT) - Reading with Distinction; Advanced Diploma Regents University; Master's Counselling Cambridge College, USA
BABCP (Fully Accred); BACP (Accredited and on Register)
Individuals, Groups, Organisations
* PG Cert in CFT in Derby in 2012 (Cohort 1) First open to 'public' * Received CFT Supervision for 5 years; 1 Year from Andrew Rayner and 4 years from Wendy Wood * 5 years and over 5000 hours specifically providing individual and group CFT Therapy & then CFT Supervision in the NHS, and at Imperial College as Deputy Head of Department; Provided CFT Training at Imperial College to Colleague therapists, Provided CBT & CFT Supervision & Training at Westminster MIND. Provide CFT Therapy, CFT Supervision in current Private Practice. * Delivered CPD Training at multiple NHS away days on CBT & CFT. (SLAM & CNWL) * Co-Presented at previous BABCP Symposium on ‘Learning CFT from the inside out’ with Asmita Palmer and Mary Welford * Delivered ‘Third Wave’ trainings in CBT (focused on CFT) at Westminster MIND. * Pioneered one of the first CFT groups implemented in the NHS at SLAM (South London and the Maudsley Trust). Successfully facilitated 6 times and then trained colleagues to take over * Completed (as participant) 8 week MSC Course in London